FableWarrior2000FableWarrior2000

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Good Citizen Good Citizen

Good video, great start. I however believe you should expand on this topic into more issues and their effect on the world, the sources of these issues, and how to cure them.
Keep the theme you've got, but don't be afraid to walk on the stones left by masters such as Zeitgeist, Esoteric Agenda, or Kymatica. You've got something good here, remember to expand beyond NG, put this out there man. One love.
ps. What is the name of the song at the end?

KiWiArts responds:

Thank you for the nice review.

But i got to make clear. i'm just one of you, I don't try to be a leader or claim to be the messiah who knows everything and has the solutions. The short's ultimate massage is to encourage independent critical thinking. We tend to often unnecessarily depend on other people reading research papers/reports for us,so we can confortably point our fingers.

And yeah, I tried to put the short out to the masses but seems like youtube's and vimeo's audiences are busy with other things. I'm just one single artist who has just a certain range I can cover.
But people who enjoy my word are very welcome to help spreading the word.

So THANK YOU and THE NEWGROUNDS AUDIENCE for giving my short a view and maybe some thought!

Ps: music at the end is a remix by bootlegger of "powerglove" by knife party. Link is in the discription

Inspiration Inspiration

This is cool, its short but its good enough. I too like tool, in fact they are my favorite band right now heh, I like the concept behind this dude, I think you should expand on it though its way too short, I was expecting there to be an animated psychedelic sequence but ahh well.
3 stars

Lilium Lilium

Wonderfull

I have never watched a sadder video, This is excellent use of Lilium.